Do you need healthcare advice without an appointment?
Go to your pharmacy first!
Pharmacy First allows patients to access FREE advice and/or treatment for uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infection in women and Impetigo.
Your pharmacist will ask you about your symptoms in order to give you the right advice. You should be aware there are some exclusions which can prevent your pharmacist from treating you and you may need to be referred to your GP.
Urinary Tract Infection
Are you a woman aged between 16 and 65 with any of the following:
- Burning or stinging sensation on passing urine?
- Need to pass urine frequently?
- Need to pass urine urgently?
Do you have any of the following:
- Minor skin infection on one area of the body?
- Red sores that pop easily and leave a yellow crust?
- Fluid-filled blisters?
- Itchy rash?
Use Scotland's Service Directory to find your nearest pharmacy and their opening times.
Posted: 3 January 2019