Flu Vaccinations: Phase 2
For ALL patients aged 60-64 years old
Phase 2 Flu Vaccinations
We are now able to take bookings for flu vaccinations for patients aged 60-64 years old who do not have any clinical conditions.
Please phone reception to book:
- Taymount Surgery: 01738 627117
- Scone Surgery: 01738 551739
Weekend appointments will be available on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th of December at Perth Royal Infirmary (Physiotherapy Gym). These appointments can also be booked by the practice receptionists.
We also continue to accept bookings for flu vaccinations for patients aged 65 and over, and those aged 18-59 with a chronic illness, unpaid carers or pregnant ladies.
Information about vaccinations for patients aged 55-59 who do not have a clinical condition will be announced in due course.
What to expect at your appointment
Clinics are running differently to the way they have done in previous years due to the social distancing guidance. As such, we would ask for your patience and that that you comply with the guidance we have brought in this year in order to keep you and our staff safe during the clinics.
To keep the length of time you are in the building to an absolute minimum, please keep the following information in mind:
- Attend alone where possible (unless you need assistance)
- Avoid bringing young children with you where possible
- Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible to avoid excessive queuing - please do not turn up early as we cannot take you any earlier
- Wear short sleeves under your outerwear
- Wear a face covering unless you are exempt from doing so
- Car parking will be at a premium - please consider parking further away and walking to the buildings if you are able to
- Appointments are for vaccination only
- Please DO NOT attend if you are unwell with any possible Covid-19 related symptoms on the day of your appointment.
Feedback on our flu vaccination clinics
Feedback from our vaccination clinics has been overwhelmingly positive. Here are some of the comments received on Facebook and via other channels:
- "In and out in roughly a minute. Felt very safe, so well done and thanks to all of you."
- "Thanks for doing this for us, it's lovely to see you all again after all this time."
- "Great set up."
- "Would just like to say that I have just been for my flu jag and it was very well organised. Well done Scone surgery."
- "Well staffed."
Please join us on Facebook for the most up-to-date practice news, including flu vaccination updates.